The discussion board portion of the Marine Corps Leadership Development site requires a MCEITS account. If you do not already have a MCEITS account please find instructions below on how to obtain one.
To continue to the discussion board click here
Instructions on obtaining account
- Go to https://mceits.usmc.mil/Pages/RequestAccount.aspx
- Fill in the form that appears.
a. You must click on the I Agree option before you can fill in the form.
b. For SharePoint Site, select your local command from the drop down list.
c. If you are not a contractor, leave the Government POC fields blank.
d. No comments are necessary.
e. Click on the Submit button when you are done.
- Your request will come to your local command for approval. After it is approved you will receive an e-mail from MCEITS Help.
- After you get the e-mail, follow the instructions to send your certificate information with a digitally-signed e-mail.
- You will get a second e-mail telling you which certificate to use (you must use the e-mail certificate, if you select the wrong certificate by mistake, you will get a “The page can not be displayed” screen; if you get this you must close your browser and open a new one to get to the site) and the URL to log into.